Airmic’s Richard Cutcher interviews Control Risks’ James Owen, Partner, Cyber Security, on the role of technology in digital transformation programmes, new cyber-attack trends, and more.
Cyber Security Compliance
Identify the threats, achieve compliance
Cyber Security Compliance
Cyber Due Diligence - Cyber Threat Intelligence - Threat and Risk Assessments
Cyber Maturity Assessments - Cyber Security Training
Your cyber security and that of your partners, acquisition targets and third parties is a critical part of your regulatory environment. Businesses are increasingly understanding that cyber threats cannot be approached in isolation and are a board- level priority.
Threat-led and compliant
Control Risks has pioneered the intelligence and threat-led approach to cyber and data security with the aim of keeping you secure, compliant and resilient.
Cyber due diligence
Gain a clear picture of the cyber security capabilities of your partner, acquisition target or third party vendor and the potential risks they may present. Equally, if you are the seller, using Control Risks to conduct a self-cyber due diligence before going public will increase the value of your proposition.
Cyber threat intelligence
Delivered through subscription service or bespoke projects, our cyber threat intelligence service provides:
- Strategic threat intelligence – Forward looking intelligence helps our clients understand global developments and trends in the cyber threat landscape. This informs their cyber security strategy and enables them to understand how cyber security threats can be contextualised within the broader threat landscape.
- Tactical threat intelligence – Actionable intelligence analysing the tactics, techniques and procedures of cyber threat actors targeting organisations across the world.
- Operational threat intelligence – Understand and analyse the immediate threats to your organisation detected from a range of open and closed sources.
Threat, risk and maturity assessments
We evaluate your current preparedness and improve security in an intelligent, cost-effective and comprehensive way across the organisation. This is done through a process of threat assessment, asset evaluation and gap analysis.
- We evaluate your critical assets, understand your threats and assess your maturity relative to the threats you face.
- We then test your capability, develop a roadmap and transform your environment
Companies operating in China should evaluate their associated exposure and prepare for the Multi-Layer Protection Scheme (MLPS) certification process or face heightened compliance risks such as audits and police-led inspections.
Organisations are assessing their technology capabilities to make faster, real-time intelligence-based decisions.
Legal and Compliance