If you’re responsible for your organisation’s risk, security and compliance capabilities, you’ll need to get ahead of potential threats and feel equipped to respond in crises. Protect your people, assets, data and reputation – no matter what with Control Risks ONE.
Security consulting for every context
Our Security Consulting team specialises in the review, development, and implementation of security risk management strategies, programmes, and capabilities. We support you with bespoke consulting services which match your business needs.
Regardless of your business size or sector, our security consultants can help you assess your organisation’s level of maturity, providing strategic direction and support to advance your programme. With Control Risks, you can strengthen your organisation’s ability to prepare for and respond to the full range of security risks, including travel security.
Our security consulting services
- Strategy development establishes the vision for your programme. It delivers strategic roadmaps to support programme establishment, optimisation and transformation.
- Governance development looks at frameworks, policies, standards and guidelines to formalise your security programme. It ensures security practices are consistently applied within your organisation and by your workforce.
- Organisational design services to establish a structure, staffing, and operating model aligned with your strategy and organisational needs.
- Capability studies that target operational gaps in your organisation’s physical, event, travel security and executive security functions, and more.
- Maturity assessments help you to advance your capabilities to meet the needs of your business.
- Needs assessments that focus on the future of a security programme and the resources and actions required to keep your organisation ahead of the curve.
- Benchmarking exercises that allow you to see how your security programmes and practices compare against your peers and industry standards such as ISO31000, ISO22301 and ISO31030 for travel security.
Get in touch with our experts about our security consulting services:
Find out how business leaders are thinking about risk and resilience in today’s polycrisis environment.
Follow all our thinking on emerging technology and cyber threats.
Africa’s technology boom is happening at a time of global technology revolution and the convergence of physical and cyber risks.