Security consulting for every context
Our Security Consulting team specialises in the review, development, and implementation of security risk management strategies, programmes, and capabilities. We support you with bespoke consulting services which match your business needs.
Regardless of your business size or sector, our security consultants can help you assess your organisation’s level of maturity, providing strategic direction and support to advance your programme. With Control Risks, you can strengthen your organisation’s ability to prepare for and respond to the full range of security risks.
Our security consulting services
- Strategy development establishes the vision for your programme. It delivers strategic roadmaps to support programme establishment, optimisation and transformation.
- Governance development looks at frameworks, policies, standards and guidelines to formalise your security programme. It ensures security practices are consistently applied within your organisation and by your workforce.
- Organisational design services to establish a structure, staffing, and operating model aligned with your strategy and organisational needs.
- Capability studies that target operational gaps in your organisation’s physical, event, and executive security functions, and more.
- Maturity assessments help you to advance your capabilities to meet the needs of your business.
- Needs assessments that focus on the future of a security programme and the resources and actions required to keep your organisation ahead of the curve.
- Benchmarking exercises that allow you to see how your security programmes and practices compare against your peers.
Get in touch with our experts about our security consulting services:
Challenges to aviation security include overflight risk, crew safety, and airport and airline security. A robust risk management program is essential.
With experience including every global football tournament this century, our solutions centre around risk assessment, security, resilience and integrity.
COVID has both intensified and accelerated the threat posed by unrest to business, from both a likelihood and impact standpoint.
The online environment poses a significant threat monitoring challenge for companies when building their security intelligence programmes. How should companies monitor their digital threats?
The global pandemic tossed aside long held beliefs around security, IT resiliency, crisis management and business continuity planning.
The Global Insight
The Global Insight