- Mauritania: Reported dismantling of militant cell highlights underlying militant threat
- Iraq: Militant attack in Tikrit highlights continued threat to territories retaken from Islamic State
- Tajikistan: Scenarios: Elite infighting increases
- South Sudan: Formation of new rebel group, threats against government confirm high threat of armed violence outside capital
- Lesotho: Rising food insecurity highlights vulnerability to drought, growing crime threat
- Asia & the Pacific: China-Japan tensions to persist; risks of direct conflict or breakdown in economic ties remain low
- Thailand: Weak political will behind flood management reforms to maintain threat of operational disruption
- Pakistan: Policy to attract foreign investors to automotive sector will increase regulatory risks
- Yemen: Transfer of central bank to Aden will increase currency risk
Welcome to our media area. Here you will find a variety of information about Control Risks including essential facts and figures, as well as recent press releases and highlights from our recent media coverage. Below are full contact details for our worldwide press offices for journalists seeking viewpoints or further information.
Please direct media enquiries either to our corporate communications team or the appropriate regional press office.