- Myanmar: New population law likely to further entrench communal tensions, raise potential for violence
- Turkmenistan: Proposed extension of presidential term to cement incumbent’s power, long-term political stability
- Albania: Killings in centre of capital not indicative of increased security risks from organised criminal gangs
- Iraq: Vehicle-bomb attacks demonstrate militants’ continued ability to target capital
- Bangladesh: Push for oil, gas investment likely to bring moves to improve regulatory framework
- Bahrain: Arrests highlight continuing concerns over Sunni militant activity
- Moldova: Arrests of alleged extremists underline Moldovan transit route; terrorism risk rating unchanged
- Argentina: Planned strike highlights persistent threat of labour unrest
- Zambia: Lifting of civil servant wage freeze unlikely to prompt increase in sovereign risk
- Pakistan: Unrest in Punjab over lawyers’ killing likely to dissipate in coming days
- Philippines: Easing of limits on foreign corporate, land ownership gains momentum
- China: Hong Kong protest activities likely to increase before legislators’ reform vote
Welcome to our media area. Here you will find a variety of information about Control Risks including essential facts and figures, as well as recent press releases and highlights from our recent media coverage. Below are full contact details for our worldwide press offices for journalists seeking viewpoints or further information.
Please direct media enquiries either to our corporate communications team or the appropriate regional press office.