- Ukraine: Violence during Kyiv protest highlights persistent nationalist opposition to decentralisation
- Bangladesh: Opposition leader’s corruption trial likely to see localised protests
- Myanmar: Approved minimum wage unlikely to lead to unrest
- Taiwan: Prospects for cross-Strait relations dependent on opposition’s stance as voters’ support grows
- Sweden: Wider trend lies behind new counter-terrorism strategy, motivates increase in risk rating to LOW
- Libya: Car bomb outside oil company offices in capital highlights HIGH security, terrorism risks
- Nigeria: National terrorism risk ratings to remain unchanged despite recent arrests across country
- Burkina Faso: Exclusion of presidential candidates unlikely to trigger major unrest
- Côte d'Ivoire: Opposition demands highlight threat of political unrest around 25 October presidential election
- Jamaica: Rise in murders highlights persistent security deficiencies
- Palestinian Territories: Israeli PM’s comments, Jenin clashes highlight potential for violence in East Jerusalem, West Bank
- Brazil: Survey highlights persistent corruption risks in legislative branch
- Algeria: Spending cuts highlight growing impact of low oil prices, potential for heightened low-level unrest
Welcome to our media area. Here you will find a variety of information about Control Risks including essential facts and figures, as well as recent press releases and highlights from our recent media coverage. Below are full contact details for our worldwide press offices for journalists seeking viewpoints or further information.
Please direct media enquiries either to our corporate communications team or the appropriate regional press office.