A successful deal starts with a strategy informed by in-depth, contextualised intelligence and analysis.
Supporting each aspect of your transaction
Control Risks is a global risk consultancy with more than 3,000 experts helping investors, corporates and financial institutions assess their risks and develop mitigation strategies. Our experts provide comprehensive analysis of hard-to-get intelligence in local contexts in more than 170 jurisdictions.
- Political risk, stakeholder analysis, and strategic intelligence
- ESG and sustainable business
- Compliance with laws, regulations, and global standards, e.g. financial crime, trade sanctions, ESG and data management
- Background, track record, integrity, and reputation diligence of individuals and entities
- Business resilience, cyber threats and other digital risks
- Physical security threats facing real assets and key principals/high-net-worth individuals
We help investors create operational value throughout the investment lifecycle. We assess and develop strategies for: