China is still an opportunity, but the rules of the game have changed forever. Find out what steps foreign multinationals should take to future-proof their China business.
Threat and risk assessment
Control Risks’ granular, on-the-ground knowledge and experience, along with our tried and tested threat and risk assessment methodologies, help you identify and monitor key risks to your organisation, workforce and assets.
We can help you map out the threat landscape in which you operate or focus on specific types of threat and risk. Our risk assessments prioritise your risks and inform your risk management policies, plans, and processes.
Expert risk assessments
Our multi-disciplinary subject matter experts can support you with in-depth location- or project-specific expert risk assessments, including:
- Country risk assessment and monitoring
- Social risk assessment and monitoring
- Human rights risk assessment and monitoring
- ESG country or partner risk and impact assessment and monitoring
- Corruption risk assessment and monitoring
- Security threat/risk assessments and monitoring
- Maritime or aviation security threat assessment & monitoring
- Cyber risk assessment and monitoring
Our analysts can build on these initial assessments, creating bespoke monitors to support your business plans.
The pandemic showed that companies need effective data analysis and monitoring to better plan for and manage crises and disruptions to business continuity.
Membership is a tailored package of services that helps your organisation identify, prepare for, respond to and recover from critical events, quicker.
Monitor risks, evaluate threats and pin-point opportunities. Access to incisive analysis and forecasting of geopolitical and security issues. Identify and forecast emerging events on a local and global scale.