Assessing your risks, building a strategy, and continued training and review are the foundations of readiness.
Crisis and Incident Readiness
Better understanding, better programmes, greater capabilities
Crisis and Incident Readiness
Risk Assessment and Monitoring - Crisis Management Technology
Organisation Design, Governance and Programme Development
Programme Gap Assessment and Enhancement - Scenario-based Training and Exercises
Crisis Management and Business Continuity Strategy Planning
Control Risks helps your organisation prepare for, respond to and recover from a wide variety of disruptive events. Our focus is on protecting people, reputation, assets and operations in a compliant and value enhancing manner.
Readiness and resilience
When a disruptive incident or crisis occurs, we focus on five key areas:
- Protecting your people and their families along other stakeholders and the communities in which your organisation operates
- Safeguarding your reputation, key assets and other core interests
- Ensuring that business operations continue uninterrupted, regardless of location
- Achieving compliance with standards and regulatory requirements
- Safeguarding your financial position through risk management and planning
Risk assessment monitoring
A key component of being ready for crises and incidents is the clear identification, understanding and management of the risks that pose the greatest threat to your organisation's operations, reputation and brand.
Control Risks leverages its deep expertise and global risk analyst team to help your organisation better understand its risk profile, and create and embed monitoring capabilities.
Business impact analysis
Risk assessment and monitoring helps your organisation understand how change in its risk profile could impact the business. This determines response and recovery priorities should one of those risks materialise into a significant disruption or crisis.
As a crisis preparedness provider, we help you to:
- Better understand your existing and emerging threat profile and take the steps necessary to mitigate risks to an acceptable level before they have a chance of negatively impacting profitability, brand and long-term strategic objectives.
- Build crisis management, business continuity or resilience programmes that provide the overall platform, team framework, playbooks and communication protocols needed to enable an effective response.
- Enhance capabilities through creative and realistic crisis training and exercising. These are focussed on ensuring roles and responsibilities are understood and provide forums to practise responding to realistic crisis scenarios in a safe and learning-focused environment.
Our crisis management and business continuity solutions are seamlessly integrated in to your wider risk management strategy to ensure that you are well-placed to maintain competitive advantage by recovering from crises quickly and efficiently.
Crisis management technology
Control Risks consulting is supported by Crisis Resilience Online, a secure and flexible tool that enables you to build, maintain and activate your organisation’s crisis management plans. By facilitating communication and collaboration and the automation of contact records, plans and documentation, Crisis Resilience Online helps you to respond quickly and effectively to any incident.
Case study: when a relationship with a local partner in China goes wrong, a whole host of issues come together to threaten business continuity
Businesses in the region must take the threats seriously, and address potentially severe implications for both their security and their ability to continue business operations