20 April, 2022 / On demand
Contents of the report
- The 2022 sanctions landscape – Henry Smith, Partner, Control Risks, Dr. Justine Walker, Head of Global Sanctions and Risk, ACAMS
- The view from the US - Jonathan Wood, Principal, Control Risks, Adam Smith, Partner, Gibson Dunn
- The view from the UK - Alexandra Kellert, Senior Analyst, Control Risks, Katie McDougall, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Cloudesley Long, Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
- The view from the EU - Anna Walker, Director, Control Risks, Jonathan Wood, Principal, Control Risks
- The compliance challenges of Western autonomous sanctions regimes - Joseph Smith, Senior Analyst, Control Risks
- Ransomware: Where the rubber meets the road for security, compliance and legal teams - James Owen, Partner, Control Risks, Jay Perera, Principal, Control Risks, Ed McNicholas, Partner, Ropes & Gray
- Sanctions considerations in cross-border transactions - Henry Smith, Partner, Control Risks, Sean Seelinger, Partner, Ropes & Gray
- How compliance can prepare for the brave new (decentralised) world of cryptocurrency - Jeff Dexter, Director, Control Risks, Sonia Zeledón, Associate General Counsel - Ethics, Compliance and Data Privacy, The Hershey Company
- Managing the challenges of sanctions screening in your third-party risk programme - Emily Morgan, Director, Control Risks
Join Control Risks' James Owen for a conversation with in-house expert Jay Perera and Partner and co-leader of Ropes & Gray’s data, privacy and cybersecurity practice, Ed McNicholas, for a conversation about the evolving challenges posed by ransomware to risk and compliance teams.
What challenges will organisations face across the sanctions landscape in 2022? Join Partner, Henry Smith for a conversation with Dr. Justine Walker, Global Head of Sanctions, Compliance & Risk at ACAMS, as they chat about some of the most complex issues of today.
Increasingly complex sanctions regimes mean organisations must reconsider their governance of - and approach to - sanctions. Read our blog to stay current on today's most pressing issues.
The Ukraine-Russia conflict has resulted in business-critical disruption and uncertainty for both countries that will outlast the military engagement. Our experts can help you meet the challenges to come.