Helping our clients to move, work and live in high-threat environments.
Operating in Ukraine
Our comprehensive research, investigation, consultancy and on-the-ground risk management services help you to negotiate the challenges that operating in Ukraine presents, while ensuring your people, assets and supply chains are secure, compliant and resilient.
We apply the strictest ethical. Legal and globally recognised regulatory standards. Control Risks are proud to be the preferred risk management provider of choice for international organisations, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and high-profile diplomatic missions in Ukraine.
Our risk management services in Ukraine comply with:
- Ukraine Registered Legal Entity status
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The UN Human Rights Council's guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR)
- UN Global Compact
- UK Bribery Act and US Foreign Corrupt Practises Act (FCPA)
- Interational Code of Conduct for Private Security Providers (ICOCA)
- Montreux Document on Private Military and Security Companies
Find out more about our secure deluxe accommodation, office space and life support in Iraq
Find out more about our mobile and static security services in Iraq