Ethics and Compliance Consulting
Ethics and compliance services with a difference
Ethics and compliance is increasingly a boardroom issue. Control Risks helps you spot where ethics and compliance challenges may emerge and how to manage and overcome them.
What makes our ethics and compliance consulting different? Our multidisciplinary approach. We apply the lessons learnt from other consultancy disciplines—political and regulatory analysis, crisis management and investigative problem-solving—to help clients manage ethics and compliance risks in a way that is tailored to their operations and circumstances, no matter their sector or global footprint.
The advice we give you is practical and focused on your desired outcomes. We bring in-depth knowledge of political, regulatory and operational environments across the world, coupled with decades of experience helping organisations build resilience and respond to crises. With analysts trained in SASB standards and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)-accredited professionals, we advise on current standards to ensure your compliance programme aligns with your corporate sustainability goals
Build effective compliance strategies
- Advisory support on the most appropriate structure for in-house compliance and investigative functions, as well as training for your professionals who work in those roles
- Risk assessments customised to your external operating environment and the most appropriate compliance controls, spanning all areas of ethics and compliance, including bribery, fraud, corruption, money laundering and human rights
- Reviews of company compliance policies and procedures, benchmarked against internationally recognised best practices, ensuring consistency across the organisation
- Forensic and data analytics to identify weaknesses in compliance controls and provide recommendations for enhancement
- ESG consultants qualified in the fields of sustainability, governance and accounting
- Ethics, compliance and crisis training workshop development
- Support in developing resistance strategies to effectively deal with corrupt demands and other extortive situations, always with a focus on business continuity
- Insight into proactively managing changes in enforcement trends and political developments that affect global governance standards
We offer a range of service to help you build effective compliance strategies:
FCPA guidance says compliance programmes must use robust technology and data analytics to assess internal behaviours and the behaviours of any third parties with whom they do business.
Five considerations for demonstrating awareness of your evolving risk profile and for preventing and detecting issues.
As the Biden administration forms its new approach to sanctions policy, what do companies need to consider for their sanctions compliance programmes?
Asia In Focus