Anticipate the trajectory and impact of political and policy developments
The essential risk monitoring toolkit
Control Risks CORE is the essential risk monitoring toolkit that allows you to evaluate opportunities and threats around the world.
CORE provides incisive analysis and forecasting on geopolitical and security issues, a series of country risk ratings and an extensive database of incidents. Coupled with visualisation and analytics tools, these help you make informed business decisions and plan operations in confidence.
Daily global coverage
Gain insight into the implications of key events and emerging trends through daily analysis on more than 200 countries and territories.
Evaluate and compare countries across a range of security, operational and political ratings that can be filtered, visualised, tracked over time and downloaded.
Understand the local threat environment for your operations by visualising your assets alongside incident data and risk rating overlays on our dynamic mapping interface. Conduct granular analysis to understand trends in targeting and methods.
Explore comprehensive country profiles, an extensive archive of past analysis and a historic database of security incidents, including Control Risks’ unmatched kidnap coverage.
Produce tailored reports, define location based alerts and receive analysis relevant to your organisation.
CORE can be extended to cover additional areas:
- +Political: In-depth analysis of regulatory, contract and integrity issues, with scenario forecasting on more than 100 countries.
- +Travel: Delivered jointly with International SOS, a dedicated team of travel security experts provide real time updates and analysis on issues that may impact your mobile workforce.
- +Cyber: Sector-specific analysis of cyber threats and trends with mitigation advice to help your response.
- +Economics: Analysis of economic and geopolitical risk through ratings, in-depth country profiles and event driven analysis provided by Control Risks and Oxford Economics.
- +Maritime: Analysis and monitoring combined with powerful planning tools to help you identify, assess and mitigate risks in the maritime environment.