Introduction to Crisis Management
This workshop is an introduction to crisis management and is designed for anyone that is either new to crisis management or a new member of a crisis management team The course will cover the principles of crisis management and also discuss crisis risks, decision making, crisis plan and team composition, and will also touch on related specialist elements including family liaison and media response.
Our training package includes
- Principles of crisis management
- Crisis risks and mitigations
- Responding to a crisis
- Crisis management team roles
- Crisis management plan contents
- Examples of crisis management best practice
Who should attend?
Designed for any person wishing to understand crisis management
PricePlease contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information.