The first decision any business should make when calling a crisis management team together is ‘Who is going to chair the Team?’ What would be ideal in this situation is someone who is calm, experienced, rational and level-headed. Someone who can bring a team together and give it direction and purpose. This workshop will help you identify that person and prepare them for the role.
Our training package includes
- Certificated course
- Copies of documentation presented
- Access to Control Risks' Crisis Management Consultants
- A review of different types of crisis management organisations
- An examination of the decision-making model for teams
- Ability to chair in an online environment
- Preparing for, and delivering evidence at formal reviews and hearings
All attendees will receive an e-copy of our certificate upon completing the workshop.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for selecting chairs of Crisis Management Teams or those likely to be asked to perform the role.
PriceAll courses are provided on a virtual basis using Microsoft Teams. Price per person is £1,950 (GBP)