Global support for your organisation
A market-leading provider of threat intelligence, our Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) and Online Threat Intelligence (OTI) teams deliver comprehensive global support to help your organisation respond proactively to changes in the threat landscape.
Our strategic intelligence enables long-term planning through forward-looking analysis of global cyber and online threats, while our tactical intelligence generates actionable outputs for clients in both proactive and responsive scenarios.
Control Risks is a CREST Member Company and is certified to deliver the STAR-FS and CBEST threat intelligence programmes. Our intelligence teams hold accreditations including CREST Registered Threat Intelligence Analyst and CREST Certified Threat Intelligence Manager. Our experts have joined Control Risks from intelligence agencies, law enforcement, military services, academia and other private sector cyber security providers.
Cyber Threat Intelligence
Our CTI team collects intelligence from a range of proprietary, open, closed and technical sources to produce threat intelligence ranging from strategic forward-looking threat assessment through to tactical and operational analysis in relation to specific client incidents. Our experts fuse cyber threat analysis with geopolitical, economic and social context to deliver unique and actionable insights into the global threat and risk landscapes and help you make informed decisions about your organisation’s security.
- CORE +Cyber intelligence subscription: multi-source, forward-looking, finished intelligence, providing understanding of the global threat landscape at the strategic and tactical levels
- Bespoke assessments: expert analysis of the cyber threats to your organisation’s people, processes and technology that is tailored to ensure actionability regardless of where your organisation is on its cyber security roadmap
- Cyber response intelligence support: threat actor profiling, online investigations and data breach monitoring after a cyber incident
- Tactical threat intelligence analysis: assessing the tools, tactics, techniques and procedures of a broad range of state, criminal and cyber activist threat actors
- Targeting analysis and testing scenarios: assessing your organisation’s exposure from a cyber threat actor’s perspective and providing real-world intelligence to help you understand how relevant threat actors will target your network
Online Threat Intelligence
Control Risks’ OTI team offers an integrated threat intelligence, behavioural analysis and security capability to support organisations facing increasing volumes of online and real-world security threats.
Our dedicated team collects and analyses chatter from open sources, 20+ social media platforms and 600+ deep and dark web forums every day. This online intelligence is then assessed by our behavioural threat analysts to assess security risks and threats from actors online and in the real world.
- Online threat monitoring: assessing potentially threatening chatter on social media, open sources and the deep and dark web
- Person of interest (POI) analysis: determining who is behind online chatter and assessing their credibility, intent and capabilities
- Event online intelligence support: monitoring for online security threats to high-profile events
- Platform discovery: applying a specialised skillset in identifying and accessing online platforms and venues
CORE+ Cyber helps you understand current threats and emerging trends in the fast-evolving cyber landscape.
Insurers are questioning the viability of offering coverage for disruptive cyber events. Where does this all end? Almost inevitably with the private sector defending itself – alone – against cyber threats that are spinning out of control.
The COVID-19 pandemic reliance on digital services, which in turn has led to rising profitability of cybercrime and ever more advanced cybercriminal tactics. Ransomware extortion is now the key cyber threat to organisations globally.
The Global Insight