Security Engineering & Design
Control Risks delivers expert, independent security design consulting services that focus on integrating electronic and physical security measures into the design of built infrastructure from project inception.
We work with developers, owners, security directors, architects and constructors to understand their security risks, operational requirements, and design philosophy throughout a structured design process.
All of our designs are threat-based and risk-commensurate; these threat and risk assessments are developed using our own risk consulting team and this allows us to justify why we have incorporated specific elements into our designs. Importantly, it ensures that holistic security can be provided in the most cost-effective manner.
- Security master planning
- Security design consulting
- Terrorist damage and dynamic blast assessments
- Protective design and blast engineering
- Estimated Maximum Loss and Probable Maximum Loss Studies (EML/PML)
- Design of Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) and physical perimeter protection systems