A compliance officers guide to third-party risk management
A compliance officer’s guide to third-party risk management
Control Risks and GAN Integrity are pleased to present A compliance officer’s guide to third-party risk management, created for compliance professionals who want to implement a risk based approach to third-party due diligence.
Multinational organizations typically work with thousands of third parties which may expose them to bribery and corruption risks as well as reputational concerns. While the vast majority of third parties might not pose a significant risk, the secret to successfully managing them lies with identifying the third parties with the highest risks. However, it’s often a challenge for compliance officers to approach this in an efficient and systematic manner given their sometimes limited resources.
This eBook provides practical guidance on how to sort your third parties by risk and apply proportionate due diligence measures, as well as how you can combine technology and compliance expertise to elevate your approach to third-party management.
- Context: increasingly demanding regulations and aggressive enforcement
- Risks: concrete third-party risks that businesses face
- Symptoms: things that keep us awake at night
- Guidance: risk rating your third parties
- Challenges: disconnected approaches to third-party management