Lou Adesso is a Senior Consultant with Control Risks’ Crisis and Resilience Consulting team in Los Angeles. At Control Risks, he focuses on crisis management, incident response planning, and business continuity program development. Lou also works with clients to design and facilitate exercise scenarios to enhance their response capabilities.
Lou’s recent experience includes:
- Developing and facilitating engaging business continuity, crisis management, and incident response exercises for audiences ranging from C-Suite crisis management teams to site emergency response teams
- Implementing a crisis management response platform for a major network infrastructure company
- Developing an evacuation plan and governance structure for an institution of higher education with a substantial student presence in a high-risk environment
- Conducting charter aircraft safety risk assessments for a financial institution with operations in developing countries
- Developing corporate crisis management programs for clients in the aviation, technology, retail, and health sciences sectors
Prior to joining Control Risks, Lou managed the Aviation Analysis division of a private intelligence and security firm, helping clients mitigate transportation and operational risks in developing countries and high-risk regions. He holds certifications in Aviation Auditing, Risk Assessment, and Quality/Safety Auditing from Lufthansa’s Aviation Quality Services in Frankfurt. His articles on terrorism and aviation security have been featured in Business Travel Monthly and Intersec Magazine.