Combining digital forensics with leading crisis management
The existential threat of attacks to an organisation’s cyber security is becoming ever more frequent, sophisticated and costly. Impact on business includes damaging crucial organisational functions, incurring high financial costs and inflicting irreparable reputational damage. For more information, please visit our Resource Hub.
At a time of increasing organisational dependence on technology and vulnerability to attack, our Cyber Incident Response team is ready 24/7 to help your organisation navigate the critical issues that arise from cyber attacks. We bring together our leading crisis management experience and cutting-edge digital forensics investigators to help your organisation navigate the critical issues that arise from cyber attacks.
Our services include:
- Cyber crisis management support: Our experts are on hand via our cyber response hotline to react rapidly to your organisation’s needs in the event of a cyber security incident. We can help you identify the scope and severity of the attack, guiding you through each step and helping structure your response across technical and non-technical workstreams.
- Digital forensics: Working with our Digital Forensics team, we analyse individual endpoints and whole networks to understand the extent of a cyber incident, the wider impact on your organisation and the most efficient and effective methods of recovery.
- Extortion advice: Control Risks is a global leader in responding to both digital and physical extortive attacks. We leverage our vast experience and knowledge of adversaries to support our clients’ strategic decision-making during digital extortions of all kinds.
- Exposed data analysis: Our data analytics expertise can help you find answers to the key questions that arise during a major cyber security incident, deploying specialist legal technologies to aggregate, index and analyse vast quantities of data. This can be crucial when considering data breach notification obligations to clients and regulators.
- Intelligence support: With our Cyber Threat Intelligence team, we can help you understand who may be behind a cyber incident targeting your organisation. Our experts can also monitor deep and dark web venues for any information that may help you respond to and recover from the incident.
How we can help you
- Unparalleled expertise and experience in dealing with corporate crises since 1975
- Single-source expertise in crisis management, forensics and threats to advise on all aspects of response from cyber to financial and reputational impact
- Global consistency to ensure timely response and quality alongside local knowledge
For more information about how our team is ready 24/7 to help your organisation navigate the critical issues that arise from cyber attacks as well as our other services, visit our Resource Hub.