Rainer Heck is a Partner based in Frankfurt. He leads the crisis and security consulting practice in mainland Europe, the Nordic region and Russia/CIS.
He focusses on enabling clients to manage risks and realise opportunities in a globalised world by designing and implementing measures to mitigate strategic, operational and security risks.
Rainer’s recent projects include:
- Designing and implementing an enterprise risk management programme for a global retail company
- Serving as a strategic advisor to the security management function for various international FMCC and manufacturing companies
- Implementing a global compliance organisation as a follow-up to a major crisis for a manufacturer and a logistics company
- Designed a comprehensive loss reduction and security programme for an international retail company
- Guiding management or supervisory boards with strategic discussions in crisis and conflict situations
Before joining Control Risks, Rainer gained experience as a finance director, as Partner at taskforce AG and at PwC in risk consulting.
Rainer has a Diploma in economic sciences from the University of Hohenheim (Germany) and a Master of Law from the Saarland University (Germany).