The Global Insight
Nadav is a Principal for Control Risks’ Crisis and Security Consulting team in Greater China. Based in Shanghai, he is responsible for supporting all facets of business resilience service delivery as well as developing and enhancing internal processes and capabilities.
- Asia Pacific
- Creating a Resilient Organisation
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management Planning
- Enterprise Resilience
Nadav is a Principal for Control Risks’ Crisis and Security Consulting team based in Shanghai. He is responsible for all facets of Control Risks’ crisis and resilience consulting services in Greater China and North Asia, helping Control Risks’ clients understand and better prepare for the risks they face in these markets. He also serves as a trusted advisor to companies responding to crisis situations.
Nadav spent nine years in Control Risks’ Washington DC office before transferring to Shanghai in early 2017. Since joining Control Risks, Nadav has delivered a wide range of business continuity and crisis management solutions. Nadav has also assisted companies across multiple sectors assess and respond to crisis issues. He is a Certified Business Continuity Professional and an expert on business continuity practices and standards as well.
Nadav’s recent experiences include:
- Supporting clients during crises in product recall, employee safety, public relations and other events.
- Led the development, implementation and enforcement of safety protocols for one of China’s first major events following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Developing an automotive company’s resilience program for their China and Asia Pacific businesses.
- Delivering an Enterprise Risk Management program for a major international pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Shanghai.
- Serving as the project manager and primary consultant for a multi-year global crisis management program development for one of the world’s largest international hotel chains.
- Providing strategic advisory support to a manufacturing client’s restructure efforts in China.
Prior to joining Control Risks, Nadav was a graduate fellow for the Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes division of the US Department of Treasury. Before that, Nadav worked for the US Commercial Service in the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt. Nadav holds a Master of Arts in international affairs and international economics from the School for Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he earned a double major in history and political science.