As a Director, Andreas acts as an interface between Control Risks’ Germany- and Austrian-based clients and the Control Risks experts in the various service lines, driving the development of Control Risks in these countries.
- Resolving Critical Issues and Crises
- Creating a Compliant Organisation
- Delivering Growth and Opportunity
- Creating a Secure Organisation
- Creating a Resilient Organisation
As a Director in Global Client Services, Andreas acts as an interface between Control Risks’ Germany- and Austrian-based clients and the Control Risks experts in the various service lines, driving the development of Control Risks in these countries. Control Risks advises companies on reputational, operational and political risks ranging from global risk management programmes, pre-market assessments, and stakeholder mapping to due diligence and strategic business intelligence.
Andreas has acquired considerable expertise in high-level business development with some of the most important corporations, banks and financial institutions in Germany. Prior to joining Control Risks, he spent the first two decades of his professional career at Thomson Reuters, Springer Science and Business Media, and SIX Financial.
His most relevant professional experience includes:
- Working as a director for the strategic clients of SIX Financial in Germany.
- Developing the market entry strategy for a corporate knowledge platform at Springer Science and Business Media.
- Leading the account management at Thomson Reuters for the German cooperative banking sector.
At Control Risks, he is committed to acting as an ambassador for the client, aiming to broaden our footprint within the market place, as well as creating new and consolidating existing relationships.
Andreas is active in the German army reserves and serves as a reconnaissance platoon leader. His native language is German. He is fluent in English and speaks good French.