Peter Beyes is a Consultant in Control Risks’ Berlin office and specialises in gathering and analysing business intelligence in German-speaking countries and the Central and Eastern Europe region.
- Anti-fraud & Financial Crime
- Business Intelligence
- Enhanced Due Diligence
Peter Beyes is a Consultant in Control Risks’ Berlin office and specialises in gathering and analysing business intelligence in German-speaking countries and the Central and Eastern Europe region. Peter has more than 6 years’ experience supporting organisations manage reputational and regulatory risk issues in a diverse range of sectors and geographies.
Some of Peter’s recent projects include:
- Providing investigative support to a German law firm that was advising its client in a dispute with one of its senior managers.
- Identifying and assessing compliance risks related to a shortlist of business partners of a European company that wanted to enter Albania.
- Managing intelligence gathering and analysis for an international investor who had found themselves in a dispute with their business partner in a country in Southeastern Europe.
- Overseeing an integrity due diligence in the telecom sector, focusing on establishing how two potential business partners of our client obtained regulatory approvals.
Prior to joining Control Risks in Berlin, Peter was part of our business intelligence practice for South Asia, based in New Delhi. He has a master’s degree in modern South Asian studies from the University of Cambridge, and a bachelor’s degree in Development Studies and South Asian studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies, London.
Peter is a native German speaker, is fluent in English and has a working knowledge of Hindi.