Temilola is a Senior Consultant within the Crisis and Security Consulting department in West Africa. She provides security management support for clients across various sectors such as Agricultural, Energy, Finance, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, IT and Hospitality.
Some of her recent operational experience includes:
- Conducting security risks and vulnerability assessments for clients who are financing projects in Nigeria. This involves identifying top risks in which the projects will be exposed to, provide treatment plans to minimize risks and develop a project security plan to underpin the security management systems.
- Delivering security risk assessment and risk treatment plans for an energy company developing a circa 34 MWp solar plant in N’Djamena, Chad.
- Advising an oil and gas company on the security management strategies for their operations within the Niger Delta region in Nigeria.
- Assessing the physical security measures of a telecommunication company across their operational sites in Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon and Nigeria.
- Conducting site security assessments of office facilities, hotels, and residentials for multinational companies and their senior executives.
Prior to joining Control Risks, Temilola worked with an African risk management company for four years as the Operations and Compliance Manager. In this role, she provided security service solutions inclusive of journey management services, emergency evacuation, and operational risk assessments for clients operating across fourteen West African countries.
Temi holds a BSc in Physiology from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria. Her professional qualifications include CQI and IRCA certified ISO lead auditor course, Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP) at the International Security Management Institute, NEBOSH, Deltar Level 5 award in Corporate Risk and Crisis Management, and City and Guilds Level 3 Close Protection Operative. Temi is a postgraduate student at the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom studying for a M.Sc. in Security and Risk Management.