- Asia Pacific
- Delivering Growth and Opportunity
- Resolving Critical Issues and Crises
Diana is a Director in Control Risks’ Compliance, Forensics and Intelligence practice. Her core focus is on business intelligence and integrity risk consulting, as well as supporting the growth of the Control Risks’ client base in South-East Asia. Diana is particularly proficient in social media investigative research and has conducted a number of trainings for the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the Hong Kong Police.
Diana’s recent projects include:
- Multijurisdictional business intelligence on behalf of a leading international investment bank seeking to IPO a telecommunications company with significant operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Laos and Myanmar.
- Market entry advisory on behalf of a Filipino investment group seeking regulatory guidance on fish farming along the Mekong Delta.
- A reputational counterparty assessment on behalf of a leading private bank into one of the most politically connected Indonesian business families.
Diana joined Control Risks in 2018 from an Asia-Pacific focused boutique investigative research firm where she executed complex pre-investment investigative due diligence and post-investment litigation support cases across South-East Asia, Oceania and South Asia for both public and private sector clients. Prior to this, she worked in the public sector as the China Program Manager of the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and as an analyst for UNESCO in Bangkok, Thailand and the U.S. Department of Energy in Beijing, China.
Diana holds a double bachelor’s degree in political science and global studies from the University of California-Los Angeles and a master’s degree in international affairs from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, Switzerland. Diana is fluent in English, with working proficiency in Vietnamese and Chinese.