Kidnap Incident Management Workshop (Advanced) | Houston
Join Control Risks in-person in Houston, Texas for our advanced kidnap incident management workshop.* This secondary or "advanced" kidnap-for-ransom incident management workshop will immerse you in a live management simulation where you will join other participants as members/leaders of a fictitious company's incident management team. Over the course of an action-packed two days, you will attempt to achieve the safe and timely release of kidnap victims while managing a complex case.
Our role players will challenge you. Our facilitators (who often include sitting members of the FBI's Crisis Negotiation Unit, the Hostage Recovery Fusion Cell, and prior victims) will inform you. Our consultants (playing themselves in a role) will guide you.
*Prior completion of a Control Risks Basic kidnap incident management workshop is a pre-requisite for attending the Advanced workshop.
Our training package includes
- How to respond after an incident occurs
- The formation of a crisis management team
- How to deal with crisis management, communications strategies, family support, crisis communications and government liaisons
- The risks associated with various threat exposures and the process required to manage them
- Understanding the kidnap for ransom threat in a global context
- Control Risks' role in supporting you during an incident
Who should attend?
Any individual who oversees or is part of a crisis management, emergency response or security team, that has completed the Basic kidnap incident management workshop.