Kidnap awareness and hostage survival
This workshop is designed for anyone who is required to travel to, or work regularly in, environments where kidnap-forransom presents a credible risk. The course provides delegates with an understanding of the basic elements and structure of a kidnap, including an awareness of the pressures which can develop. This pre-incident preparation aims to introduce delegates to effective coping skills and strategies that can reduce the psychological impact of a kidnap as well as reduce the likelihood of kidnap in the first place
Our training package includes
- Personal security and surveillance awareness
- Interacting with kidnappers
- Dealing with interrogation, threats, pressures, and violence
- Proof of life
- Coping skills and strategies – meeting basic human needs
- Hostage behaviour
- Lessons learned from former hostages
Who should attend?
Designed for any person undertaking travel to areas of heightened abduction risk
PricePlease contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information.
This course currently isn't scheduled right now but please email [email protected] and one of our experts will be in touch