Advanced Kidnap Incident Management Workshop
The Advanced Kidnap workshop is intended for participants with previous training or practical experience. This is a fully immersive scenario in which participants interact with a wide range of internal and external parties played by specialist role players.
Participants will operate as both a corporate crisis management team and a localised incident management team, simultaneously handling the same kidnap scenario. Two Control Risks’ specialist consultants will provide advice – one at corporate and the other at local level – as they may in a real incident, gaining an understanding of the critical roles involved under the expert guidance of our consultants.
Our training package includes
- Responding to and containing a life threatening, developing incident
- Building skills as crisis decision makers
- Establishing a cohesive, multi-level, crisis management organisation
- Dealing with the other stakeholders, including planned and un-planned contact
- Developing and implementing a negotiation strategy
Who should attend?
This training is limited to those who have attended a Control Risks kidnap incident management workshop or who have recently managed a live incident.
In order to achieve the maximum benefit, prior attendance on a kidnap management workshop is advised.
PricePlease contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information.