Defensive Driver Training
Control Risks’ two-day defensive driver training course introduces attendees to the threats and risks faced when driving in high-risk environments or unfamiliar environments, where vehicle types, driving standards and road conditions may vary widely from those with which they are accustomed. This includes road craft, journey planning considerations, vehicle preparation and maintenance and evasive manoeuvring
Our training package includes
- Hands-on driver training
- Road Craft
- Vehicle positioning and anticipation
- Progressive driving, braking and cornering techniques
- Rules of the road and dealing with road rage
- Speed and hazard awareness
- Dealing with adverse weather and skid control
- Night driving
- Evasive manoeuvres including ramming techniques and high speed turning
- Forward planning, observation, vehicle positioning and anticipation
Who should attend?
Designed for individuals and organisations who are driving and using vehicles in high-risk environments or unfamiliar environments, where vehicle types, driving standards and road conditions may vary widely from those with which they are accustomed
PriceGuide price of around $1,950 per person with a minimum of 4 attendees required (plus $182 per person per day to cover food, accommodation and transport). Prices may vary based on course location and number of employees. Please contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information.