Kidnap incident management workshop
Our kidnap incident management workshop teaches participants how to manage a kidnap-for-ransom incident at a corporate level. Developed and delivered by experienced and expert consultants, this workshop provides participants with a detailed understanding of the policy, organisational, and detailed procedural issues. These specifically relate to decision making and accountability, before, during and after an incident.
Our training package includes
- Types of kidnap and factors to consider
- Global kidnapping threats and trends
- Establishing a crisis management organisation
- Selection and training of the communicator
- Negotiating strategies
- Release, recovery, and debriefing
Who should attend?
Designed for organisations for managers of operations in medium to high risk environments, including:
- Board Members
- Senior Managers
- Nominated crisis and incident management team members
- Security Professionals
PricePrice per person for open enrolment is £2000 with a maximum attendance of 10 people. Prices may vary based on course location. Please contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information