Behavioral Threat Assessment Workshop (Advanced)
This two-day, virtual workshop for experienced security professionals and managers is designed to provide advanced, in-depth instruction on workplace violence prevention and response strategies.
Control Risks' expert instructors combine presentations and interactive exercises to educate participants on how to effectively plan for and respond to violent incidents and malicious insiders in the workplace, develop their organization’s workplace violence program, and advance their capability for assessing behavioral threats.
Our training package includes
- Building and maintaining an effective and defensible workplace violence and threat management program
- Communicated threat assessment: triage and escalation protocols, assessment criteria, and a review of current research
- Problematic terminations, difficult conversations, and de-escalation
- Case law review: threat management and litigation
- Threat management in a post-pandemic world: new challenges for a shifting workforce
- Interactive exercises/scenarios
Who should attend?
Security professionals and risk managers who have experience in and a basic understanding of workplace violence prevention and threat assessment.
Please note: Because this workshop is delivered by our US-based team and takes place from 1pm to 5pm EDT, it is best suited for participants located in the Americas.