Advanced Security Training
Developed through the combined expertise of Control Risks’ Training, Response and Crisis Management teams, Control Risks Advanced Security Training eLearning course is designed to prepare members of your organisation for risks they may face when carrying out their duties in medium and higher risk locations, either as a traveller or expatriate. The course is structured into a suite of five mini-modules, totaling a maximum runtime of approximately 45 minutes.
Our training package includes
- Advanced security risks when travelling
- Mitigate risk in challenging environments
- Maintain awareness and conduct surveillance
- Prepare to travel, including vehicle choice and setting up means of communication
- React to violent incidents
- Fundamentals of kidnap: facts, types, phases, advice and support techniques in the event of a kidnap
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course is employees travelling or who are based in medium to high risk locations. This course is also of benefit to staff managers who have responsibility for travellers to these destinations. We recommend that prior to starting the Advanced Security Training, the learner will have completed the Travel Risk Awareness eLearning or our introductory- level Travel Security Training courses.