Face to Face training and eLearning solutions designed for staff, employees or dependants that may be visiting, working or living in medium to high risk environments.
Our established international presence and unrivalled knowledge of diverse security and operating environments make us a recognised global leader in security, risk and resilience training, with a proven track record for delivering high-quality courses.
Implement a robust and auditable duty of care programme for your employees, demonstrating the commitment you as an employer take to ensure their safety and security at all times. Take advantage of our global footprint and access our in-person training facilities in Europe, North America, Latin America, East and West Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Our eLearning training solutions
We provide a number of e-learning packages, allowing you to train staff unable to attend more comprehensive practical training. These packages provide full access to the unparalleled expertise of Control Risks’ threat and risk analysis, training, and response and crisis management departments. Our eLearning packages can also be augmented and integrated into existing duty of care and training programmes.
Developed and designed by Control Risks’ experts in crisis management, workplace violence, active shooter and terrorism incidents, our interactive eLearning courses utilise the latest multimedia technologies to keep the learner engaged, bringing practical scenarios to life through interactive storytelling and simulation.
- Scalable and cost-effective approach to training a global workforce, reducing productivity losses and travel costs that may be required for in-person training
- Completed at the users’ convenience, wherever they are in the world, on a desktop computer, laptop or tablet and at any time.
- Demonstrates that your organisation is adequately preparing employees for challenging environments prior to travel as well as fulfilling your Duty of Care.
- Full reporting allows you to monitor employee progress, completion and compliance with your internal travel policies.
Courses are SCORM 1.2 industry standard format and can be hosted on an organisation’s learning management
system if preferred.
Accredited training provider
We are recognised as one of the global market leaders in security, risk and resilience training and value the importance of validation and accreditation from educational organisations, awarding bodes and industry associations. We are a Pearson-approved centre to deliver BTEC qualifications and a member of the UK Security Institutes’ Approved Training Provider (ATP) Scheme.
Dedicated support and development for security professionals.
Training courses for developing the capability to respond to and manage crises and critical events.
We offer training when and where you require it, but we also have a calendar of courses that are open to clients around the world that you can register for today.
"May I take this opportunity to thank you for all your help throughout the course, especially in the build-up. The course was very informative, well-structured and professionally run. The instructors took care to ensure I understood each element which put me at ease and allowed me to enjoy the course."
Pete, Security Manager, Burkina Faso
International standards, best practice advice, real-world experience:
- Developed and delivered by experienced security risk management practitioners who have supported our clients in some of the most challenging operating environments globally
- Course material based on the latest international standards and best practice guidance, integrated with real-life events and issues in the field of security, risk and resilience management
- International training facilities in Europe, North America, Latin America, East and West Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia
Delivered with your business in mind:
- Collaborative approach to tailor course material to specific threat environments
- Option to integrate company policies, procedures and protocols into training delivery
- Conveniently choose from one of our international facilities or hold training at your organisation’s facilities or project locations
We can conduct our in-person training at any of our 36 global offices, our global training centres, your own corporate offices or project sites or hotel conference facilities of your choice.
Download your training brochures to discover what Control Risks has to offer.
Our established international presence and unrivalled knowledge of diverse security and operating environments make us a recognised global leader in security, risk and resilience training, with a proven track record for delivering high-quality courses around the world.