Jackie Day leads Control Risks’ business resilience consulting and security services across the Americas, based out of the Washington DC office. These services include crisis management, business continuity, crisis response, security consulting, executive protection and cyber security consulting.
- Resolving Critical Issues and Crises
- Product Recall
Jackie Day leads Control Risks’ business resilience consulting and security services across the Americas, based out of the Washington DC office. These services include crisis management, business continuity, crisis response, security consulting, executive protection and cyber security consulting. She is a member of the global senior leadership team of Control Risks and sits on the Control Risks executive committee for the Americas region.
Jackie has led and delivered risk management solutions for public and private companies, educational institutions, high-net-worth families and NGOs throughout the world, across a broad range of sectors and supporting a range of strategic through to operational and tactical interests.
Recent project work includes:
- Delivering C-suite and board-level advice and training for numerous clients on crisis management readiness, and guiding them through the response to and recovery from actual crises and critical business disruptions across the world. Jackie is a trained Control Risks Response handholder.
- Directing Control Risks’ full-time embedded team for a cutting-edge technology company to optimize, staff and train the company’s Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) by building a technology-enabled solution.
- Leading a global, multidisciplinary team on a complex investigative matter for a Fortune 50 healthcare company, working in partnership with and under the direction of external counsel. Areas of support included forensic imaging and analysis; business intelligence and analysis; information security and real-time crisis management advice.
- Serving as strategic advisor and leading a global, multidisciplinary team to advise a private company on a complex FCPA crisis in close partnership with external counsel. Areas of support included intelligence-gathering and analysis; data collection and IT forensics; compliance and forensic accounting; operational security, crisis management, communications and business continuity consulting to mitigate long-term reputational impact, as well as market exit planning.
- Overseeing and serving as project director for the FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil, leading a multinational team of 70+ personnel in delivering comprehensive risk planning, intelligence and operational security support for several clients, including a Tier 1 FIFA Partner.
Prior to joining Control Risks, Jackie worked at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) where she provided advanced concept development services to the United States Department of Defense. Jackie holds an MA in Law & Diplomacy from The Fletcher School at Tufts University and a BS in Foreign Service from Georgetown University. She has working knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese. Jackie has been a commentator on international security and risk management issues in a variety of media and professional forums, and is certified by OCEG as a Governance, Risk and Compliance Professional (GRCP).