Enrico Regiroli is an Associate Director for Control Risks’ Compliance, Forensics & Intelligence department and is based in Milan. Enrico is an experienced advisor to private market investors, corporates, and their legal advisors on intelligence gathering, political risk management, and due diligence practices, particularly with respect to investments and acquisitions.
- Resolving Critical Issues and Crises
- Delivering Growth and Opportunity
- Creating a Resilient Organisation
- Creating a Compliant Organisation
Enrico Regiroli is an Associate Director for Control Risks’ Compliance, Forensics & Intelligence department and is based in Milan. Enrico is an experienced advisor to private market investors, corporates, and their legal advisors on intelligence gathering, political risk management, and due diligence practices, particularly with respect to investments and acquisitions. He often deploys in southern European countries as part of anti-corruption and bribery policy reviews and trainings, on-the-ground investigations and internal audits. Enrico leads Control Risks’ business development and account management activities in Italy.
Highlights of Enrico’s recent experience include:
- Investigation into allegations of corruption at the Milan-based Italian subsidiary of a US multinational corporation. The project included interviews of senior management and sales officials; assessment of compliance with FCPA and local regulation (Law 231); audit of expenses and accounts; intelligence gathering and reporting;
- Pre-investment business intelligence and political risk analysis for a leading institutional investor aimed at gaining clarity around the potential changes of the Italian renewable energy regulatory environment;
- Integrity and pre-IPO and M&A due diligence investigations into Italian companies and business groups across several industries, including pharmaceutical, automotive, financial services, fashion, manufacturing, banking, retail, gaming, real-estate, oil and gas, and renewable energy;
- Intelligence gathering and financial accounts analysis in complex litigation support and asset tracing cases.
Prior to joining Control Risks, Enrico worked at the Intelligence and Analysis department of London-based risk consultancy The Risk Advisory Group covering Latin America and sub-Saharan Africa.
Enrico holds an MSc in Global Politics from the London School of Economics and Political Science. Prior to this, he studied in Italy at the Università San Raffaele in Milan, where he earned an MPhil in Political Philosophy and a BA in Philosophy.
In addition to his native Italian, Enrico speaks fluent English and Spanish, advanced French and has an elementary command of German.
The Global Insight