Claudine designs and manages consulting engagements for Control Risks’ clients with a particular interest in political risk in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Claudine has a remit to build our retainer business, through which our clients have access to bespoke intelligence and analysis on a long-term, on-demand and flexible basis.
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Political Risk Governance Programmes
- Threat, Risk & Maturity Assessments
Claudine designs and manages consulting engagements for Control Risks’ clients with a particular interest in political risk in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Claudine has a remit to build our retainer business, through which our clients have access to bespoke intelligence and analysis on a long-term, on-demand and flexible basis. Claudine works across the business with colleagues in technology, cyber, corporate investigations and security consulting to deliver innovative solutions for clients with an interest in identifying, monitoring and treating political, security, reputational and operational risks at a tactical or strategic level. Claudine has many years of experience delivering actionable intelligence and analysis, and has a background as an analyst working on South Asia at Control Risks, and formerly in open source intelligence in the public sector. Claudine has worked with clients in multiple sectors, including energy, development and finance.
Claudine’s recent projects include:
- Managing a threat monitoring arrangement for a leading asset manager and overseeing the work of an analyst embedded into the security function within the client organisation.
- Designing and managing a bespoke consultancy monitoring service for a client in the energy sector looking to understand developments in key target markets, access scenario forecasting and have monthly discussions with country analysts on topics of interest.
- Project-managing an assessment of reputational risks facing a client looking to host events across multiple jurisdictions. The project considered the potential for political, operational and security issues to create reputational risks, and the implications for the client.
Prior to joining Control Risks, Claudine worked as an analyst at Oxford Analytica, a political risk consultancy, where she focused on South and South-East Asia. She has also served as an editor and researcher at BBC Monitoring, with responsibility for coverage of South Asia for publications available to government departments, the BBC and a number of commercial databases. Before that, she worked at London-based diary company the Future Events News Service, and at the Institute for War and Peace Reporting. Claudine holds a BA in War Studies and History from King’s College London.
The Global Insight
The Global Insight