Understand your exposure to sanctions risks
Keeping up with changes in sanctions regimes is time-consuming and complicated. However, violations can result in costly enforcement actions and significant reputational damage to your organisation.
Control Risks’ Sanctions Country Monitor enables you to stay compliant in an evolving regulatory landscape. Our easy-to-use platform helps you map and understand your organisation’s exposure to sanctions risk across hundreds of jurisdictions and dozens of sectors worldwide as part of your risk management approach.
Updated regularly by over 100 risk analysts in 30 locations, the Sanctions Country Monitor helps compliance and legal, and strategy and investment teams:
- Evaluate and monitor the risk profile of countries and industry sectors.
- Determine your risk management priorities in specific markets and sectors.
- Benchmark your organisation’s sanctions risk footprint.
- Calibrate the required depth and frequency of your third-party screening and diligence.
- Map sanctions risks to investment opportunities and supply chains.
- Understand how politics and geopolitics are shaping sanctions risk.
Are you confident assessing your sanctions risks?
Whether you are interested in monitoring your current risks or identifying potential exposure in new opportunities, our Sanctions Country Monitor provides the insight you need for informed decision-making. Find out more about the functionality and benefits.