- Chile: Claims regarding suspension of key energy project underline difficulties facing power generation projects
- Burkina Faso: Political crisis to increase stability, regulatory risks; civil conflict, radical policy change unlikely
- Ecuador: Proposals enabling presidential re-election likely to pass despite formation of opposition alliance
- Argentina: Hydrocarbons Law amendments represent small positive step, unlikely to shift investor sentiment
- Kazakhstan: Eventual passage of new subsoil code to strengthen regulatory environment
- Burkina Faso: Urban protests likely to continue despite government dissolution; political risk rating raised to HIGH
- Niger: Attacks on security forces in Tillaberi region underscore HIGH terrorism risk in border areas with Mali
- Ukraine: Protracted post-election negotiations to result in reformist coalition
- Bahrain: Opposition boycott, ban on Shia group to strengthen pro-government leanings of parliament, sustain political tensions
- Israel: Shootings, closure of holy site confirm rising tensions in Jerusalem
- Kosovo: Continued lack of functioning parliament to threaten budget approval, block state institutions’ work
- Myanmar: NGO criticism of land use policy highlights reputational, security risks of acquiring land
Welcome to our media area. Here you will find a variety of information about Control Risks including essential facts and figures, as well as recent press releases and highlights from our recent media coverage. Below are full contact details for our worldwide press offices for journalists seeking viewpoints or further information.
Please direct media enquiries either to our corporate communications team or the appropriate regional press office.