Managing risks and challenges of complex global discovery
Control Risks offers tailored litigation services to meet the unique discovery needs of organisations with legal matters in complex and emerging markets around the world.
We are not your typical e-discovery company. From investigation through production, our global network of consultants provide integrated integrity risk management services to securely manage the most vital electronic, human and physical evidence related to your case.
- Six strategically located data centers give clients greater control over what data moves where. In key jurisdictions, data can be processed, uploaded and reviewed without government intervention.
- With on-the-ground teams in 33 countries, we can send investigators, collectors and even physical security officers to ensure the safe collection and preservation of your data.
- More than bodies on the ground, Control Risk investigators have deep knowledge of cultural nuances, language intricacies, and political environments that impact the way you analyse and review data.
Integrated investigatory, collection and review capabilities
- On the ground investigatory teams seamlessly coordinate and manage evidence – electronic, human and physical -- from investigation through production, reducing the number of outside agencies involved in the matter and lowering overall risk.
- Beyond collection, processing and review, Control Risks conducts background checks on individuals, conducts surveillance, locates and interviews witnesses, and identifies potential weaknesses of a case through “reverse due diligence.”
Technology and Project Management Expertise
- One of the most experienced technology teams in the business to ensure our discovery services equal the quality of our globally recognised risk and security consultants.
- Proprietary technology and built on an extremely flexible platform that is easily customisable to the unique needs of our clients.
- Our technology is exceeded only by the quality of our Project Management team. More than order takers, they are trusted partners you can rely on to solve problems, maximise effectiveness and, establish defensible and repeatable processes.
Who Needs Control Risks Discovery Technology?
General Counsel: Create greater transparency between you and your outside counsel. Manage e-discovery costs, reuse data and ensure defensibility.
Outside Counsel: Coordinate the collection and analysis of electronic, human and physical evidence throughout all phases of the case drawing on the combined experience of on-the-ground investigators, state-of-the-art technology and e-discovery experts
Review Managers: Provide high-level analysis of the data to keep your litigation team and clients informed about the case. Easily manage the progress of the review. Keep reviewers reviewing.
Litigation Support: Highly customisable and flexible technology. Easy to set up and secure. Experienced project managers and technology team to troubleshoot and address problems as they arise.
For further information on our eDiscovery and eDisclosure services please contact us.