Takeshi Shimizu is a director of Tokyo office responsible for cross-border business intelligence, compliance and forensics projects for clients based in Japan and Japanese companies located overseas.
Takeshi’s key project management experiences in Control Risks are as follows:
- FCPA due diligence and bribery risk assessment for a M&A project of USD300 million in Asia for a leading Japanese FMCG company
- Investment risk assessment and post-merger integration consulting project focusing on Anti-Bribery and Compliance risk including Data Analytics in Indonesia and Central Americas for a leading Japanese financial investment company
- Business intelligence and political risk mitigation strategy development for a major Japanese company in Thailand who faced a complex political and physical threat fears
- Business intelligence and physical security risk mitigation support for a Japanese company in China who had complex internal fraud issues
- Stakeholder mapping, business intelligence and political risk mitigation strategy development for a Japanese company in South East Asia who was exposed to a fluctuating hostile national policy development on local natural resources
- Forensics investigation and physical threat mitigation for a Japanese organization who received an internal whistleblowing on complex fraud cases in the Middle East
- Forensics investigation for a Japanese major manufacturing company whose Mexico subsidiary was targeted by an international financial scam group
In addition, Takeshi constantly manages over 50 pre-transaction compliance due diligence and business intelligence projects per year around the world including emerging countries such as Russia, Brazil and India as well as Europe and the US. Takeshi also leads global compliance consulting projects in Tokyo.
Takeshi is one of the key touchpoints of our global risk consulting services in Japan who is experienced to creatively customise our intelligence-based services to fit into immediate and essential needs of our clients and support their success in the global market.
Asia In Focus
Asia In Focus