- Creating a Compliant Organisation
- Ethics and Compliance Consulting
- Supply Chain & Labour Welfare Consulting
Marc Iskander is a Consultant within our Compliance, Forensics and Intelligence team. He is currently based in Dubai and focuses on managing our clients’ exposure to risks in their supply chain in the EMEA region. In his previous roles, Marc has worked on complex business intelligence projects and multi-jurisdictional fraud and corruption investigations.
Examples of Marc’s recent experience include:
- Leading on assessments of worker welfare policies and standards in use by clients, and subsequently developing worker welfare programmes and devising implementation plans to bring clients in line with internationally recognised best practices in the sector.
- Providing support on long-term engagements with clients interested in safeguarding the welfare of their workers on major construction projects in the MENA region through a host of monitoring activities, such as worker interviews, corporate office visits and risk assessments of prospective partners.
- Conducting email reviews, document analysis and investigative interviews as part of multijurisdictional investigations of fraud and corruption allegations in Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
Marc is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from McGill University, Canada, with a double major in economics and political science. Marc is a native speaker of English and Arabic.