- Asia Pacific
- Market entry/ exit risk assessment
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategy and Deal Origination
Based in Shanghai, Carolyn is responsible for delivering and developing Control Risks’ analytical products and consulting in the areas of political, integrity, security and operational risks across Northeast Asia.
Her recent projects include:
- Regulatory, operational and political threat assessment for a US infrastructure project operator who looked to expand its presence in Japan.
- Security, operational and political threat assessment of the operating environment in Japan for a multinational automaker.
- Regulatory and policy assessments for a Fortune 500 medical equipment company looking to understand the challenges stemming from growing domestic competition and tightening regulations in China.
Carolyn was previously a Compliance Analyst for Credit Suisse, where she handled enquiries from Singapore and Hong Kong financial regulators. She is a native of Hong Kong and has experience living in Taiwan and Singapore.
Carolyn speaks Cantonese, Mandarin, English and Japanese.
The Global Insight