Behavioral Threat Assessment Workshop for HR professionals
This two-day, virtual workshop for Human Resources professionals provides instruction on workplace violence prevention and response.
Control Risks' Threat Assessment experts combine presentations and interactive exercises to educate participants on how to effectively plan for and respond to violent incidents and malicious insiders in the workplace, develop their organization’s workplace violence prevention program, and advance their capability for assessing behavioral threats.
This course is SHRM accredited: Earn 5.5 PDCs
Our training package includes
- A critical understanding of the evidence related to workplace conflict and potential violence
- Recommended best practices for human resources in the mitigation of workplace violence
- Education around mental health issues and their impact on the workplace
- Information about industry standards for a defensible workplace violence prevention program, including identifying, triaging and investigating concerning behaviors
- An interactive scenario incorporating concepts from the workshop sessions
Who should attend?
Human resources professionals who have a role in workplace violence prevention
Please note: Because this workshop is delivered by our US-based team and takes place from 1pm to 4pm EDT, it is best suited for participants located in the Americas.
The next session of this workshop has yet to be scheduled. To be notified about future workshops, please enter your contact details below.