CORE political violence and violent organised crime report Q3 2020
- Creating a Secure Organisation
CORE Incident Report, Q3 2020
We are pleased to release our third quarter report on political violence and violent organised crime incidents around the world. This report draws upon and highlights the extensive incident mapping data and analysis that is available within CORE, the essential risk monitoring platform from Control Risks.
The Q3 report details global incidents of war, terrorism, unrest and violent organised crime with commercial relevance. Find out about:
- The global distribution of incidents by country
- Significant political violence and crime events across the globe
- Distribution by region and target (military, government, financial, public spaces, etc.)
- The total number of incidents by category (war, terrorism, unrest and violent organised crime)
- Incidents by tactic (firearms, IED, strikes, vehicles, etc.)
Fill in your details below to download a pdf of the report.