CORE political violence and violent organised crime report Q2 2020
- Creating a Secure Organisation
- Resolving Critical Issues and Crises
CORE Incident Report, Q2 2020
We are pleased to release our second quarter report on political violence and violent organised crime incidents around the world. This report draws upon and highlights the extensive incident mapping data and analysis that is available within CORE, the essential risk monitoring toolkit from Control Risks.
The Q2 report details global incidents of war, terrorism, unrest and violent organised crime with commercial relevance. Find out about:
- The global distribution of incidents by country
- Significant political violence and crime events across the globe
- Distribution by region and target (military, government, financial, public spaces, etc.)
- The total number of incidents by category (war, terrorism, unrest and violent organised crime)
- Incidents by tactic (firearms, IED, strikes, vehicles, etc.)
Fill in your details below to download a pdf of the report.