CORE political violence and violent organised crime report Q1 2019
- Creating a Secure Organisation
- Resolving Critical Issues and Crises
CORE Incident Report, Q1 2019
We are pleased to release our first quarter report on political violence and violent organised crime incidents around the world. This report draws upon and highlights the extensive incident mapping data and analysis that is available within CORE, the essential risk monitoring toolkit from Control Risks.
The Q1 report details global incidents of war, terrorism, unrest and violent organised crime with commercial relevance. Find out about:
- The global distribution of incidents by country
- Significant political violence and crime events across the globe
- Distribution by region and target (military, government, financial, public spaces, etc.)
- The total number of incidents by category (war, terrorism, unrest and violent organised crime)
- Incidents by tactic (firearms, IED, strikes, vehicles, etc.)
Fill in your details below to download a pdf of the report.
▼ DOWNLOAD THE REPORT PDF ▼
The Global Insight
Join Charles Hecker and Claudine Fry as they speak with Jonathan Wood about how Control Risks is helping clients improve their ESG performance and why climate change is rapidly becoming the most important factor for domestic policy, foreign policy and business strategy.
Understanding, responding and adapting to the changing regulatory landscape in China can significantly lower the odds of major disruption for multinationals.
What is social risk management in private market investing and the three questions investors need to consider in 2021?
The stadium security breach at the Wembley Euros 2020 final shows why major event managers need to implement robust physical security layers designed and managed by event security specialists overlaid with operational security to control crowds and oversee greater security scrutiny.
The pandemic showed that companies need effective data analysis and monitoring to better plan for and manage crises and disruptions to business continuity.