In responding effectively to a kidnap it is imperative that the crisis management organisation earns the confidence of the family from the outset and maintains that confidence throughout. Control Risks’ Family Liaison Training aims to assist those responsible for supporting the family of a kidnap victim, either directly or indirectly, throughout the incident. The training provides an understanding of the issues those in the role are likely to face, and the procedures to be followed. Delegates will be provided with a thorough understanding of the recommended tools and techniques.
Our training package includes
- Roles of family liaison coordinator and family liaison representative
- Building rapport with the family and managing relationships
- Dealing with difficult family requests
- Supporting the family
- Post-release family management
Who should attend?
Designed for any person responsible for providing welfare and other support to families such as:
- Line managers
- HR departments
- In-country expatriate managers
- Those involved with outsourcing
- Vessel crewing agencies
PricePlease contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information.
This course currently isn't scheduled right now but please email [email protected] and one of our experts will be in touch