This course is suitable for those with an interest or responsibility for crisis communications. Crisis communications is critical to an effective crisis response and this course will cover the fundamentals including messaging, reputational risk, the role and training of spokespersons and the need to be ready for an overwhelming media interest, as well as covering internal communications and family liaison.
Our training package includes
- Introduction to crisis management
- Reputational risks and case studies
- Holding statements and news releases
- Social media expectations and responses
- Training and exercising
- Pitfalls and opportunities
- Internal messaging
- Family liaison and communication
Who should attend?
Designed for any person interested in or responsible for crisis communications
PricePlease contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information.
This course currently isn't scheduled right now but please email [email protected] and one of our experts will be in touch