Security Guard force Training
Our 3-day security guard force training package includes presentations, interactive group discussions and practical exercises focusing on the key operational roles and responsibilities of the security guard force and how they should report, manage and monitor security related incidents and events whilst on duty.
Our training package includes
- Roles and responsibilities of security officers
- Use of standard operating procedures and assignment instructions
- Mobile and foot patrolling
- Access control and key management
- Pedestrian and vehicle searching and screening
- Equality, diversity, social risk and human rights
- Customer care and social skills
- Working with government security forces
- Use of force and rules of engagement
- Incident response and management
Who should attend?
Designed for organisations who employ security guard forces to secure their work site, project locations and operations. The course can complement existing training programmes and will provide assurance that the right level of training is being delivered in a consistent manner.
PriceGuide price of $618 per person. Price may vary dependent on course location and numbers enrolled, please contact Control Risks Training Solutions for more information.
This course currently isn't scheduled right now but please email [email protected] and one of our experts will be in touch