Behavioral Threat Assessment Workshop (Advanced)
This two-day, virtual workshop for experienced security professionals and managers is designed to provide advanced, in-depth instruction on workplace violence prevention and response strategies.
Control Risks' expert instructors combine presentations and interactive exercises to educate participants on how to effectively plan for and respond to violent incidents and malicious insiders in the workplace, develop their organization’s workplace violence program, and advance their capability for assessing behavioral threats.
Our training package includes
- The dramatic increase in active shooting attacks in the US and the implications for corporate security
- Key findings from recent research and the issue of forseeability
- Long term threat management: post-termination challenges
- Designing and implementing triage and assessment protocols
- Remote working and its impact on targeted violence detection
- Assessing and managing extremist communications
Who should attend?
Security professionals and risk managers who have experience in and a basic understanding of workplace violence prevention and threat assessment.
Please note: Because this workshop is delivered by our US-based team and takes place from 1pm to 5pm EDT, it is best suited for participants located in the Americas.