Active Assailant Incident Management
Join Control Risks in-person in Washington, DC for our Active Assailant Incident Management Workshop. After an active shooter incident, organizations will face significant challenges returning to business as usual. In the aftermath, business continuity planning, communication strategies, and personnel issues should be among the top priorities for organizations. This course will focus on what organizations can do in the aftermath of an incident to recover as quickly and effectively as possible.
Our training package includes
- Coordinating with law enforcement during recovery
- Family liaison and reunification during and immediately after the incident
- Continuing business operations after the incident
- Counseling and debriefing employees
- Long-term risk management considerations
Who should attend?
C-Suite; senior managers; security professionals; HR professionals