- United Kingdom: Security environment unlikely to deteriorate despite party’s withdrawal from Northern Ireland government
- Mexico: Key decision-makers remain in place following cabinet reshuffle, policy status quo to be maintained
- Egypt: Pro-president politicians likely to dominate after October-November parliamentary polls
- Spain: Anti-corruption raids at party headquarters increase tensions ahead of Catalan regional elections
- Malaysia: In-depth: Mass protests unlikely to lead to prime minister’s removal in short term
- Iraq: Fresh reforms, political party legislation show potential for changes to increase discontent
- Yemen: Assassination of security official in Aden underscores growing security challenges
- Egypt: New measure unlikely to reduce integrity risks, politicisation of anti-corruption agencies
- China: Rising media, regulatory scrutiny on consumer rights underscores increasing operational risk
- Mozambique: Killing of journalist likely to be linked to crime, to prompt demonstrations
- South Africa: Electricity supply shortages to persist despite inauguration of power plant unit
- Puerto Rico (US): Security environment to remain challenging despite continued fall in homicide rate
- Colombia: Recalling of ambassadors highlights increasing bilateral tensions, armed conflict remains highly unlikely
- Peru: Direct award of country’s major operating oil block unlikely to presage positive regulatory changes
- Uruguay: Presidential ban on education sector indicates heightened threat of social unrest
Control Risks In The News
Below are links to some of the most recent articles that Control Risks' consultants have contributed to. Click more for the articles in full.
Guatemala corruption scandal shows positive signs for change
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - ...for the resignation of his ministers," said Gavin Strong, an analyst for Control Risks risk-management firm. "He knows it's going to be very......
China cuts rates for $200bn booster shot
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - ...globe. Talking to TOI, Shawlin Chaw, senior analyst for Control Risks, said the market slide reflects a widespread dissatisfaction among investors....
Madagascar faces uphill struggle to revive bruised mining sector
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - ...with such poor infrastructure," said Barnaby Fletcher, a Control Risks analyst. EFFORTS HAMSTRUNG Rajaonarimampianina's efforts have been hamstrung......
Hostage Rescue Highlights Deeper Role for U.A.E. Troops in Yemen
Sunday, August 23, 2015 - ...Yemeni fighters into the conflict, said Graham Griffiths, an analyst at Control Risks in Dubai. It s a strategy which led to the recapture of......
Arrest warrant issued for Bangkok bomber
Thursday, August 20, 2015 - Asia Pacific Director for Global Risk Analysis at security consultancy Control Risks Singapore. The Democrat Party and fellow opposition group,...
1 to 5 of 10 results