- Guinea: In-depth: Incumbent's likely victory at 11 October presidential poll to prompt widespread unrest
- Belarus: Presidential election likely to result in comfortable victory for incumbent
- Brazil: Court ruling to fuel impeachment demands, political uncertainty
- Afghanistan: US likely to review troop drawdown plans because of increasing threats from militancy
- Europe & CIS: Ruling on safe harbour principles likely to increase operational costs, legal uncertainty
- Tunisia: Reported assassination attempt on parliamentarian underscores militant threat, socio-political tensions
- Benin: Return of influential businessman highlights growing competition over presidential succession
- Kosovo: Teargas protest in parliament highlights continuing high tensions despite agreement over Serb minority
- Lebanon: Mortar attack near Ras Baalbek underlines persistent risk of spillover violence from Syria
- Czech Republic: Seizure of illegal explosives highlights weak oversight, not indicative of increased security risks
Control Risks In The News
Below are links to some of the most recent articles that Control Risks' consultants have contributed to. Click more for the articles in full.
Saudis on Hook for Rebuilding Yemen Just When Money Is Tight
Thursday, October 08, 2015 - ...is an unanticipated expense, said Graham Griffiths, an analyst at Control Risks in Dubai. They ve committed themselves to seeing the conflict......
UPDATE 1-Congo to hold referendum on third presidential term
Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - ...little time for the opposition to organise a counter-campaign, said Control Risks senior analyst Christoph Wille. "This is highly likely to play......
India is on the threshold of very rapid growth for several decades to come, says Amitabh Kant
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - ...agenda in an exclusive interview between Richard Fenning, the global CEO of Control Risks, and Amitabh Kant, the head of India s Department of......
Economic and Political Risk Evaluator assists companies in strategic decision-making
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - ...assists companies in strategic decision-making INTERNATIONAL. Control Risks and Oxford Economics launch an innovative risk management enterprise......
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 济研究院与风险顾问机构Control Risks周一共同发表的报告...
1 to 5 of 10 results